Passenger-car production in the U.K. rose 1.3% in July, but output in the small-commercial-vehicle segment fell 5.9%, leaving combined production up 0.7%. Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders data shows 98,094 passenger cars were built during the month, along with 9,127 CVs. That raised 7-month car output 3.7% to 760,946 units, with CV production down 5.1% to 70,547. Combined assemblies rose 2.9% to 831,493 units. Passenger-car exports, accounting for almost 84% of production, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Car Production Up, CV Output Down in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642