The U.K.’s Association of Car Fleet Operators is calling for urgent talks with the new coalition government in London to ensure any tax changes take into account the real-world availability of low- and zero-emissions vehicles. The new government is scheduled to announce its Parliamentary legislative program in a Queen’s Speech May 25 and plans an emergency budget statement June 22. ACFO say in a statement it is anxious its long-established influential dialogue with a wide cross-section ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Fleet Operators Push New Government for Clarification on CO2 Taxes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642