U.K. new vehicle sales climb 3.8% in March to 423,727 units, marking the best March sales performance on record. "There are great deals available; prices continue to tumble and new cars go on rolling out of dealer showrooms," says Christopher Macgowan, director of the U.K. auto trade group, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). SMMT says first quarter new vehicle sales rose 7.1% to 722,718 units, putting the U.K. on track to exceed even the most optimistic of sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. March Auto Sales Climb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642