LONDON - U.K. auto sales soar to record levels in October. New car registrations rose 20.7% during the month to 185,325 units. Registrations by private owners jumped 28.3% compared with year ago figures to 91,510 in the month. Year-to-date, the U.K. new car market is up 10.1% at 2,148,015 units and on track to set a new record, says the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, Ltd. The group expects U.K. new car sales to topple 1989's record pace of 2.38 million units by as much as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. October Auto Sales at Record Pace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642