The U.K.’s Motor Insurance Repair Research Center says new safety systems being fitted to British cars have the potential to prevent thousands of pedestrian injuries and the loss of dozens of lives each year. The “giant step forward” for pedestrian safety is the culmination of years of intensive research, the firm says. The Autonomous Emergency Braking systems under study incorporate a raft of cutting-edge initiatives using a variety of technologies to automatically stop a car before it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Researchers Develop Protocol for Rating Vehicle-Safety Systems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642