U.K. vehicle sales totaled 437,166 units for March 2010, up 25.3% vs. March 2009. March vehicle sales increased 451.2% vs. February 2010 sales. The introduction of new number plates, coupled with the successful scrappage scheme, led to this huge jump. 2010 sales through March totaled 675,448. This was up 25.0% over the same period in 2009. Ford of Europe Inc. was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 121,704, resulting in an 18.0% market share. Related document: Ward’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Up 25.3% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642