U.K. new-car sales slid 11.5% in November to 139,875 units, but the market remained up 3.4% in the year’s first 11 months to 1,907,029, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders reports. If year-ago scrappage sales are taken out of the equation, November deliveries rose 14%, SMMT CEO Paul Everitt says. The year-ago market included 35,415 cars purchased through the scrappage scheme, equivalent to 22.4% of total deliveries. “New-car registrations fell by less than expected in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Slip in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642