VIENNA – The Ukrainian government imposes a drastic quota on imports of Daewoo cars produced by the General Motors Uzbekistan joint venture. A decree issued by the Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers restricts Uzbek Daewoo imports to three units a year. The measure took effect in November and is valid until Nov. 15, 2014. The import quota on Daewoo cars built at the GM-Uzbek JV in Asaka, Uzbekistan, is the Ukrainian answer to Uzbek car-import restrictions. The Uzbek Daewoo brand sold 5,698 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraine Restricts Imports of Uzbek Daewoo cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642