VIENNA â€“ OOO Kremenchugsky Avtosborochny Zavod (KrASZ), the Ukrainian assembler based in Kremenchug, launches pilot production of the new Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. Korando cross/utility vehicle. The vehicles are assembled from semi-knocked-down kits sourced from South Korea. The Korandoâ€™s official launch in the Ukrainian market will be later this month, KrASZ Managing Director Nikolai Chernysh tells local media. Through October, the Kremenchug-based plant assembled 5,189 SKD vehicles, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraineâ€™s KrASZ Adds Ssangyong Korando Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642