VIENNA â€“ OOO Kremenchugsky Avtosborochny Zavod (KrASZ), the Ukrainian assembler that makes Russian Lada cars and Chinese trucks, has added assembly of Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. vehicles to its mix. KrASZ produced its first 40 Ssangyong Rexton SUVs late last year, and it plans to assemble at least 800 Ssangyong vehicles in 2006. In addition to the Rexton, Ssangyong Kyron and Actyon models will be built at KrASZ. The Kremenchug-based plant celebrated the assembly of its 50,000th vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraineâ€™s KrASZ Adds Ssangyong to Mix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642