VIENNA â€“ ZAO ZAZ will produce a Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. vehicle under its own brand at its plant in Zaporozhye, Ukraine. ZAZ Chairman Nikolay Evdokimenko reveals the plan today during a promotional event put on by ZAZ owner OAO Ukrainskaya Avtomobilnaya Korporatsya (UkrAvto) in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev. Pilot production of the Chery A13, to be renamed the ZAZ Forza in Ukraine, gets under way in the fourth quarter, with serial production scheduled to launch in first-quarter 2011. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraineâ€™s ZAZ to Produce Chery Model Under Own Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642