VIENNA â€“ ZAZ, Ukraineâ€™s largest car maker, will launch production of the current-generation Chevrolet Aveo under its own brand. Plans call for the start of Aveo output in late 2011 at the ZAZ plant in Zaporozhye. The Ukrainian model name has not been announced. In addition to the 86-hp 1.5L 4-cyl. gasoline engine currently used in the Aveo, ZAZ will offer an entry-level version powered by its own 70-hp 1.3L gasoline 4-cyl. The local content of Ukrainian-made Aveos is expected to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraineâ€™s ZAZ to Produce Chevrolet Aveo Under Own Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642