KREMENCHUG, Ukraine – HK AvtoKrAZ, the Ukrainian manufacturer of heavy trucks, signs a tentative deal with Turkish vehicle maker Karsan Otomotiv Sanayii ve Tic. A.S. to assemble Karsan Peugeot J9 light commercial vehicles. The Karsan Peugeot J9 is an old-generation vehicle that hasn’t been produced or sold in Western Europe for many years. However, production continues at Karsan’s plant in Bursa, Turkey, for sale locally and in some export markets, such as Eastern Europe, the Middle East ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukrainian Truck Maker to Assemble Turkish LCVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642