VIENNA – ZAO Nizhegorodsky Avtosborochny Zavod, based in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, is launching assembly of the Ukrainian-made Tavria Nova small car. The first seven cars are to be built before the end of June, and assembly kits are being sourced from the ZAT AvtoZAZ-Daewoo plant. In addition to the Tavria Nova hatchback, the sedan version, called Slavuta, also will be built. The company expects to build 120 cars monthly by the end of 2002. The Russian-assembled Tavria Nova will cost ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukrainian ZAZ-Daewoo Small Cars to be Assembled in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642