MILFORD, MI – General Motors Corp. seeks to move the bar on cross/utility vehicle luxury with its Buick Enclave CUV, while moving the price below its Japanese rivals. “We will be lower than the (Acura) MDX,” says Steve Shannon, Buick general manager, citing the Enclave’s main target. American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s base ’07 Acura MDX will start at $39,995, a 6.2%, or $2,546, hike vs. the previous-generation model. During a media preview for the ’08 Enclave here, Shannon says he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Undercutting Imports, Enclave Updates Buick" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642