CANBERRA – The Australian Mfg. Workers Union has ended its walkouts at Hella Australia Ltd. after the headlight-maker and the Australian Industry Group (AIG) requested the Industrial Relations Commission end go-slow tactics at the parts maker. The action involving 530 workers threatened Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd., Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. and Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. with production-line shutdowns, after a week of work disruption cut the supplier’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Union Ends Hella Walkouts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642