BANGARLORE – It is a test of wills between workers at the Toyota Kirloskar Motor Ltd. plant here who have called an indefinite strike and management, which has declared an indefinite lockout. But the fallout goes beyond labor unrest. Unionized workers at the plant, which produces the Corolla sedan and Innova multipurpose vehicle, are protesting three dismissals and 10 suspensions. They are agitated and violent, obstructing other workers and management after calling a spontaneous strike. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Union Unrest at Toyota Kirloskar Indian Car Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642