DETROIT – Ford of Canada President Alain Batty, along with other senior Ford Motor executives, will meet with the Canadian Auto Workers union Thursday to reveal what some fear is the closure of an Ontario assembly plant. Buzz Hargove, CAW president, says the meeting will take place in Windsor. The plant is one of three in North America that faces closure as Ford attempts to regroup from a dramatic plunge in 2001, a published report says. Specifically, Ontario Truck Assembly will join ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Unions Await Plant Closure News From Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642