UnitedAuto Group Inc.’s UAG Holdings de Mexico forms a joint venture with Mexican auto retailers Mario and Javier Padilla Longoria to operate a Toyota franchise in Monterrey, Mexico. The dealership, Toyota de Monterrey, is one of the first six dealerships appointed by Toyota to operate in Mexico. UnitedAuto Chairman Roger Penske says the new JV will provide for excellent growth potential in the country, build on the “outstanding relationship we have with Toyota and allow us to enter an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UnitedAuto Forms Mexico Joint Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642