Aftermarket brake parts manufacturer Universal Automotive reports revenue rose 30% in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, 2001, to $17.6 million, vs. $13.6 million for the like-2000. Net loss was $1.7 million for the quarter compared with $2.3 million a year earlier. Universal says it has completed its restructuring, moving its manufacturing plant from Laredo, TX, to Cuba, MO, and replacing certain managers in its manufacturing plants and administrative offices to improve efficiency. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Universal Automotive Sees 30% Upswing in Fourth Quarter Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642