SAO PAULO â€“ Brazilâ€™s northeastern state of Pernambuco expects to generate at least BR8.3 billion ($5 billion) from Fiatâ€™s new factory, scheduled to be built in the region by 2013. Aside from the auto makerâ€™s direct investment of BR3.3 billion ($2 billion), state governor Eduardo Campos calculates the new factory should generate another $5 billion in funding from other sources. Fiat executives recently visited the headquarters of the National Development Bank, BNDES, in Rio, where the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Upcoming Fiat Plant to Benefit Brazilâ€™s Pernambuco State" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642