WASHINGTON, D.C. – Honda’s restraint with its upcoming ninth-generation Civic compact car, carrying over much of its predecessor’s styling, does not apply to the new CR-V cross/utility vehicle arriving in the U.S. later this year. Expect a more impressive transformation, John Mendel, executive vice president-American Honda, tells Ward’s during a Civic media event here. “Visually, I think you’ll see a big change.” The CR-V not only is Honda’s best-selling utility vehicle in the U.S., but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Upcoming Honda CR-V to Get Styling Makeover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642