BEIGING — Ningbo Topp Industrial Co. Ltd. and U.S.-based ZAPworld.com (ZAP) form a joint venture to manufacture and distribute electric vehicles in China, beginning with the Zappy scooter. The JV will purchase key components from ZAP, assemble and distribute the Zappy scooter in China and pay ZAP a royalty on each electric scooter sold. Zhang Sam-Yu, Managing Director of Ningbo, says he sees great potential for the Zappy because “China is not a good environment for driving cars.” He adds ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S.-based ZAP forms venture to manufacture electric scooters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642