Deliveries of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. totaled 26,679 units in November, up 13.4% on a daily rate basis from the 24,464 big rigs delivered year-ago. Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks were up 13.4% in November. Heavy-duty (Class 8) sales increased 8.4% to 12,150 units from the 11,659 delivered year-ago. PACCAR Inc. strengthened its second-place market-share position by three points with a 24.9% sales increase. However, Freightliner Corp, which saw its sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Big Truck Sales Up 13.4% in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642