DETROIT – Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. increased 2.1% on a daily rate basis in July from the 27,574 units delivered year-ago, Ward's data shows. That’s the second straight monthly increase following five consecutive months when deliveries declined vs. previous-year results. (See related data: Ward's U.S. New Truck Sales by Weight Class) Heavy-duty (Class 8) sales decreased 8.7% to 13,386 units. That’s the third biggest decline since April 2002. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Big Truck Sales Up 2.1% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642