Sales of Class 8 trucks in the U.S. rose 15.2% in May, contributing to a 12.7% overall gain in combined medium- and heavy-duty truck deliveries to 48,774 units. Year-to-date, the big-truck sector is up 12.4% on sales of 222,970 units. All Class 8 truck makers posted increases in May, with the exception of the Freightliner brand, which saw demand fall 1.2%. Total Paccar Inc. sales grew 47.5%, with its Peterbilt brand leading the pack with a 62.0% increase. Related document: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Class 8 Sales Up 15.2% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642