CHICAGO – To get the engineers and designers in Great Britain to engineer and design Jaguar vehicles for the U.S., they first had to understand the U.S. market and U.S. consumers. O’Driscoll says it took awhile for Jaguar designers to get accustomed to American tastes. It was quite an education process, says Mike O'Driscoll, president of Aston Martin/Jaguar/Land Rover North America. "In Europe, you can't build a car small enough or fuel-efficient enough, whereas in the U.S. you ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Different, Jaguar Designers Find" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642