The U.S. House of Representatives approves another $3 billion in funding for federal research into advanced technologies such as electric and hybrid-electric passenger vehicles, one day after the Obama Admin. wraps up ruling on the largest fleet fuel-economy increase in decades. Sponsored by Rep. Gary Peters (D-MI) and passing the House late yesterday by a vote of 312-114, the bill also expands development of fuel-efficient, commercial-truck technologies, as well as auto parts, components ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. House Approving More Money for Advanced-Propulsion Research" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642