Uncertain geo-political conditions have Ward's forecasting an admittedly middle-of-the-road 15.1 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) for light vehicle sales in March. If the March forecast holds firm, it would be the third consecutive month-to-month decline since December. It also pales in comparison to year-ago’s 16.6 million SAAR (see related data: Ward's Forecast - Mar. U.S. Lt. Vehicle Sales). Should the U.S. enter into a war with Iraq during the month, sales could drop ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S.-Iraq Conflict Key to Whether Sales Slide; Inventory to Hit New Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642