April’s flat U.S. light-vehicle sales may prove to be a launching pad for an industry rebound. Ward’s is forecasting the market will resume its time-honored April to May trend, with sales volume spiking in May to 1,589,141 units, a 10.1% jump from April and a 2.9% gain on year-ago, based on daily sales rates (DSRs). Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> U.S. Light Vehicle Sales & Inventory Forecast May’s volume translates to a 61,121-unit DSR (26 days during the month), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales to Rebound in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642