QINGDAO — U.S.-based Brown & Sharpe Mfg. Co. enters into an existing joint venture, previously called QI-Tech, with Indivers B.V. of the Netherlands and Qindgao Qianshao Precision Machinery Corp. for the sale, design and manufacture of local and imported coordinate measuring machines used in the automotive industry in China. Brown & Sharpe will take a 60% ownership stake in the newly renamed Brown & Sharpe/Qianshao joint venture, headquartered in Qindao, Shandong province, on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. manufacturing firm joins others in Qingdao machining joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642