U.S. light-vehicle sales are forecast by Ward's to fall a third consecutive month in December, but the year still will end as the best ever on record. December light-vehicle sales are projected at 1.305 million units, equal to a daily selling rate (DSR) of 52,204, 2.7% below same-month 1999's 52,349 (25 selling days both periods). The December forecast leaves October-December as the first quarter since third quarter 1998 to decline (2.5%) from the same year-ago period. That trend likely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales to Continue Decline in December; Year to be Record 17.4 Million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642