U.S. light vehicle sales are continuing on a torrid pace in June, with Ward's forecasting a 1% increase over like-1998 and projecting a seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of 16.9 million. Sales should total 1.585 million units, for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 60,962. That compares with year-ago's 60,364 DSR — 26 selling days both periods. The DSR represents a 4.2% decline from the prior month. And the SAAR, although still strong, will be somewhat below May's 17.3 million. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales to Continue Hot Pace in June; First-Half 1999 to Post 6.6% Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642