U.S. light vehicle sales will remain strong in July but wind up relatively flat with year-ago, based on a Ward's forecast for the month. Major importers are expected to continue making sales gains. Likewise for the growing sport/utility vehicle segment, which was barely impacted by high gasoline prices that now are retreating from last month levels. Sales declines are expected to continue for the Big Three automakers, although Ford Motor Co. should post a gain. U.S. New Vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales to Continue Strong in July; But Inventories Remain on High Side" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642