U.S. sales on a seasonally adjusted basis should continue to rise for the third month in a row in May, as incentives remain at high levels. At the same time, domestic inventories will appear too high at month’s end. But a more extended outlook shows car and truck stocks should be in relatively good shape by the end of June. U.S. new vehicle market continuing rebound this month. Ward’s is forecasting U.S. light-vehicle sales to finish the month at a 16.6 million-unit seasonally ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales to Continue Upward Trend in May; Inventory Closer to Demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642