U.S. light-vehicle sales soared well above anyone’s expectations in April. The strong results were rooted in the double-digit increases at Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc., American Honda Motor Co. Inc., Nissan North America Inc. and Hyundai Motor America Inc. Hefty gains by those companies along with another in a line of steady increases at Chrysler Group more than offset continued declines by the market’s two biggest players. April sales equated to a 17.4 million seasonally adjusted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales Increase 1.8% Over Year-Ago, Equal 17.4 Million SAAR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642