August U.S. sales will maintain the relatively steady course of the past two months, with flat results compared to year-ago and an annual selling rate of 17 million-plus, based on a Ward's forecast. Ward's is projecting August to post a light vehicle sales seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of 17.5 million, slightly higher than last month's 17.1 million and like-1999's 17.4 million. (Note: the prior month and year-ago SAARs are changed from those previously published due to a revision ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales to Maintain Strong Pace in August; Dealers Have Raft of '00s to Sell" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642