U.S. light-vehicle sales are starting out February weak, just as they did a year ago. However, Ward’s is forecasting a better performance for the month this year based on a strengthening economy and the amount of time left in the month for manufacturers to reverse the slide from January. With January having started the year more slowly than desired, some auto makers may be more prepared than they were a year ago to pull the trigger on at least slightly higher incentives. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales to Outdo Year-Ago in February; Inventory on Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642