U.S. light-vehicle sales are forecast to rebound from September to a 16.85 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) this month. However, October sales will not come close to matching year-ago’s results, when the industry responded to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks with 0% financing and deliveries rocketed to an any-month high SAAR of 21.2 million on heavy volume of more than 1.7 million units. Sales are forecast at 1.42 million units, for a daily selling rate of 52,593 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales to Rebound in October; Year Projected at 16.9 Million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642