U.S. new-vehicle sales are forecast to continue their upward trend in March and into the second quarter. Ward’s is forecasting a 16.7 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) for the month, up from the prior month’s 16.3 million and January’s 16.1 million. The SAAR also is higher than year-ago’s 16.1 million. March’s results will bring the first quarter to a 16.4 million SAAR, 3.1% above January-March 2003’s 15.9 million. (See related data: Ward’s Forecast – March U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales to Rise in March, Q2; Inventory Remains Headed for New Highs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642