U.S. light-vehicle sales continued their upward climb in March, hitting a 16.6 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), nearly dead-on with what was expected for the month. The SAAR was well above March 2003’s 16.1 million and was the third consecutive month sales outdid the same year-ago period. It’s also the second straight increase from the prior month. February’s SAAR was 16.3 million and January’s was 16.1 million. (See related data: Ward's U.S. Light Vehicle Sales by Brand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales Rise Third Straight Month in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642