PARIS â€“ The U.S. financial crisis may be grabbing headlines around the world, but it hasnâ€™t changed the basic auto industry outlook for growth, according to a new study from consultants PricewaterhouseCoopers. â€śIt is not a catastrophe for the future,â€ť says Dominique Menard, head of the firmâ€™s automotive-analysis section in France. The consultancy projects a 2.5% compounded annual growth for the global industry through 2015, with 95% coming from emerging markets. In its 2008 automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Slowdown Wonâ€™t Block Global Production Growth, PwC Study Finds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642