Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Inc. President and Chief Executive Alasdair Stewart says the U.S. is now the top market for his company's super-premium cars. Mr. Stewart forecasts U.S. sales of 850-900 units in 1999, about 60% of those Bentleys. The importer has doubled sales through May 31 with a total of 280 units. The goal is to sell 2,500-3,000 cars annually in the U.S. in the medium term — probably in less than five years. Volkswagen AG is investing in the future of the Rolls-Royce brand, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Top Market for Rolls-Royce, Bentley" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642