November's U.S. light vehicle sales results redeemed October's “sub-par” showing as the seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) returned to the 17 million level. Sales volume also achieved its 15th straight increase over year-ago, based on daily selling rates (DSRs). As throughout most of the year, November's volume gains were championed by companies that make up about one-third of the market, as opposed to the traditional Big Three. November showed no abatement in the rising tide of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Vehicle Sales Resume 17 Million Pace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642