BEIJING — Sales of used vehicles at China's 28 automotive-trade centers for 1998 totaled 149,637 units, valued at US$604.5 million, the State Administration for Internal Trade says. The trade centers are among the 33 approved by the government to be set up in the country. State data shows the 28 centers sold 35,815 trucks valued at US$105.5 million; 4,424 utility vehicles worth US$17 million; 57,907 passenger cars at US$349 million; 42,126 buses at US$106 million, plus 9,365 other types of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Used vehicle sales speed up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642