Another automotive supplier is on the block, as United Technologies Corp. reportedly is interested in selling its auto parts operations, United Technologies Automotive, by summer's end. Looking to cut costs, UTC earlier in the year said that it had retained Goldman, Sachs & Co. to explore strategic alternatives for its automotive business, reportedly worth $2 billion. With consolidation fever striking the auto parts sector, there is a need to grow significantly or explore other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UTC Signals UTA Up for Sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642