AOZT UzDaewooAvto, the Asaka, Uzbekistan-based car plant, is looking to boost production and exports more than 50% this year. Tico will be phased out of production at UzDaewooAvto. The operation built 40,505 vehicles in 2003, up 16.7% from 2002. UzDaewooAvto is forecasting production of 63,000 vehicles this year. The facility assembles Tico and Matiz small cars, as well as the Nexia, Damas and the new Lacetti. It plans to phase out production of the Tico in March. This year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Uzbek Daewoo Production Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642