VIENNA – AOZT UzDaewooAvto, the Uzbekistan-based car plant, produced some 7,500 cars in the first quarter, down 28.7% from like-2002. The figure includes 4,085 Nexias, 1,710 Damas, 1,115 Ticos and only 590 Matiz. Daewoo once was the No.1 import brand in Russia thanks to its cars made in Uzbekistan. However, this year it lost this position. With sales of only 1,968 cars this year, Daewoo has slipped to sixth place among all foreign brands and third place among foreign brands that have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Uzbek Daewoo Production Down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642