Fiat Powertrain Technologies is developing a new V-6 diesel engine and will begin to migrate its dual-clutch transmission technology into smaller vehicles over the next few years, executives say. The high-performance diesel, noted Wednesday as part of Fiat Automobiles SpA’s exhaustive 5-year plan backgrounder in Turin, Italy, will displace 3.0L and offer outputs ranging from 225 hp to 250 hp. Fiat doesn’t specify timing for the new diesel or any of its advanced powertrains, all due by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"V-6 Diesel, More DCTs on Way From Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642