PARIS – Valeo profits and sales have nearly returned to historic levels, and with investments in Asia and carbon-dioxide-reduction technologies, the supplier intends to surpass itself. Sales in 2010 reached €9.6 billion ($13.2 billion), about €65 million ($90 million) more than in pre-crisis 2007, but global automotive production rose from 70.2 million vehicles in 2007 to 74 million in 2010, diluting Valeo’s “per car” sales by about 5%. “The growth in the intervening years was in Asia,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo Eyes Growth in Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642